Sometimes, a new coat of paint makes all the difference.
Painting the walls in your living room with a different color can enhance the way you feel when spending time there. Likewise, fresh paint on an old piece of furniture can bring a pop of color to your interiors and show off your personal style. When you’ve got a painting project in mind, visit Rankin’s Hardware and Building Supplies for an assortment of paint supplies in Camden. We’ve got:
- Interior and exterior paints from Valspar, a global leader in the coatings industry providing customers with innovative, high-quality products. Founded in 1806, Valspar sells paint and coating solutions, offering a broad range of superior coating products for the consumer market, and highly-engineered solutions for construction and industrial markets.
- Cabot makes a broad line of quality interior and exterior wood stains, protective wood finishes and surface preparation products for both residential and commercial applications.
- Thompson’s WaterSeal makes specialized cleaners, waterproofing products for wood, fabric and concrete surfaces, and a complete line of Waterproofing Stains that offer wood stain and sealer all in one.
- More wood finishing stains, varnishes, furniture waxes and oils from Minwax, manufacturer of a world-class line of products to beautify, protect and preserve wood around the home, from moulding to heirloom furniture. Our Minwax products include Tung Oil, Antique Oil Finish, and Wipe-On Poly.
- Old Village Paints, which capture the charm and character of the Colonial, Federal and Victorian periods. Old Village Paints are perfect for exterior woodwork, furniture, decorative accents and interior walls. This brand offers a series of authentic colors representative of those used in colonial America.
- Rust-Oleum spray paints, for everything from keeping rust at bay, to restoring color to faded plastic outdoor furniture, to household crafts. If you’ve got a surface you need to protect or a look you want to transform, Rust-Oleum has a coating you can use.
- West System epoxies, a 2-part, marine-grade epoxy that bonds and coats fiberglass, wood, metal, fabrics and other composite materials to provide superior strength and moisture resistance. West System epoxies can be used for all sorts of repairs and projects, ranging from building a kayak to repairing furniture and even outdoor decks.
Repainting is a classic and relatively inexpensive way to give walls, surfaces, and old furniture a new lease on life. But, a bad paint job can do just the opposite. Using the right tools and products – with expert tips from us – will help to ensure the success of your painting project.
No matter what your project, bring us the details (dimensions, what you’re repainting, etc.) and we’ll help you find just what you need. We’ll make sure you’ve got the right brushes or rollers, drop cloths, tape, and other tools and supplies to get the job done right. That’s the Rankin’s Difference.